Low Calorie Carrot Pickle | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. This pickle is ideal for weight watchers
LOW CALORIE CARROT PICKLE
2 large red carrots, peeled
10-12 dried red chillies
¼ cup + ½ tsp mustard seeds
2 tbsps oil
¼ tsp fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
¼ tsp asafoetida
Salt to taste
1. Thickly grate carrots into a bowl. Dry grind red chillies and mustard seeds.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add ½ tsp mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and asafoetida and saute till the seeds splutter.
3. Add carrots and mix. Add salt and mix. Switch off heat.
4. Add 2 tbsps of the ground mixture and mix well. Add juice of ½ lemon and mix.
5. Cool and store in a bottle. After a day keep it in the refrigerator. It will keep upto 2 weeks.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Tags: Low Calorie Carrot Pickle | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, Low Calorie Carrot Pickle, cooksmart, easy recipe, fast food, indian cusine, street food, Quick Carrot and Capsicum Pickle recipe, Crunchy Vegetable Pickle, mango pickle, home made carrot pickle, style chef, master chef, foodie, restaurent, simple recipe, quick & easy recipe, cook smart, sanjeev kapoor recipe, wonder chef, cafe, chef