Apple Carrot Walnut Bread | The Dessert Queen - Neelanjali | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. If you like baking bread at home, this delicious load is definitely something you should try.
APPLE CARROT WALNUT BREAD - (Serves - 4)
100 grams apples, grated and soaked
100 grams carrot, grated
70 grams walnuts, roasted and coarsely crushed
136 grams refined flour (maida) + for dusting
Butter for greasing
200 grams castor sugar
120 ml olive oil
16 grams cinnamon powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven at 160̊ C. Grease a cake tin with some butter and dust with some flour.
2. Beat together castor sugar and olive oil till well mixed. Add cinnamon powder and beat again.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into the mixture. Beat lightly and fold.
4. Add eggs, one by one, and beat again. Add apples along with the water and beat.
5. Add carrots and fold. Add walnuts and mix well.
6. Pour the batter in the prepared tin filling 3/4th, put in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from heat, cool and demould.
7. Cut into squares, dust icing sugar and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Tags: Apple Carrot Walnut Bread | The Dessert Queen - Neelanjali | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, apple carrot walnut bread, walnut bread, apple, carrot, walnut, neelanjali, dessert, dessert queen, dessert type, new recipe, sanjeev kapoor, bread, carrot walnut bread, chef neelanjali, sanjeev, kapoor, ice cream, khana khazana, khazana, khana, the dessert queen