Quick Gajar Halwa | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. Who said you always have to wait to eat Gajar ka Halwa? This quick, yet utterly delicious Gajar ka Halwa can be made in a jiffy!
QUICK GAJAR HALWA
7-8 medium carrots, boiled
4 tbsps pure ghee
½ cup sugar
¼ cup sweet condensed milk
½ tsp green cardamom powder
½ cup + 2 tbsps grated khoya/mawa
10-12 almonds, slivered
10-12 pistachios, slivered
1. Thickly grate carrots. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add carrot and saute for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar and mix well till sugar dissolves.
3. Add condensed milk and mix. Add green cardamom powder, mix and cook.
4. Add mawa and mix till it melts. Switch off heat. Add remaining mawa and mix lightly.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve hot or cold.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Tags: Quick Gajar Halwa | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, Quick Gajar Halwa, how to make gajar hawla, quick chef, master chef, fat to fit, healthy challenge, dessert, sweet dessert, sanjeev kapoor recipe, kheer, Halva, Barfi, Gulab jamun, indian cusine, strater, cooksmart, foodie, restuarent, fast food, street food, quick & easy recipe, recipe, wonder chef, easy chef